Vision really matters. Sight is the sense people fear losing the most, yet many of us don’t know the best way to look after our eyes.
We have a selection of articles relating to eye health below, courtesy of the NHS.
- Find out why regular eye tests are important, and how a healthy lifestyle can help you maintain good vision.Read Full Article
- Injury or damage to the eye can be extremely painful and may permanently affect your eyesight.Read Full Article
- More than 3 million people in the UK wear contact lenses, but many users don't follow the instructions.Read Full Article
- How to keep your eyes healthy after the age of 60 with NHS eye tests, prescription lenses and lifestyle changes.Read Full Article
- Nearly 2 million people in the UK are affected by low vision. With the right help, eyesight can be maximised.Read Full Article
- Surgical techniques have been developed to correct eyesight and reduce the need for glasses.Read Full Article
- Protect your skin against sun damage (including sunbeds) and reduce your risk of skin cancer.Read Full Article